HOME > Frequently Asked Question About Lasik
Frequently Asked Question About Lasik
- Who can benefit from LASIK?
- Who cannot undergo LASIK surgery?
- If I am not eligible for LASIK, are there other options available to me?
- Can I have LASIK performed on both eyes at the same time?
- If I undergo the procedure on both eyes one at a time, what will my vision be like in between the first and second surgeries?
- What results can I expect from the LASIK procedure?
- Will my vision be as crisp after the LASIK procedure?
- How long will it take for me to be able to see well, and how long will it take for me to have my best vision?
- Are the results of LASIK surgery permanent?
- If I undergo the LASIK procedure and my vision changes later in life, can it be repeated?
- How long will I be out of work after undergoing LASIK?
- Can I drive immediately after undergoing LASIK?
- Can I play sports after undergoing LASIK?
- Will I need to wear glasses or bifocals once my eyes have healed?
- Will my eyes be dry after LASIK?
- After LASIK, what will my vision be like at night or in low light?